Privacy and Terms
· Information that you provide at the time of registering to use the website www.babytoly.com
· Information given to us when you decided to make a purchase from Babytoly
· Information provided at the time of sign up for our email newsletters
· Information provided when completing surveys for research purposes
· Any other time you provide any information about yourself
This information may include:
· Your name, address and phone number
· Date of birth
· Your email address
· Your credit card number
· Your pregnancy due date
· Name and ages of children
· Any other information you voluntarily provide
We may also ask you for information when you contact our customer service team. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you telephone us, we may keep a recording of that call for training and monitoring purposes.
3. We have put in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To safeguard the information delivered to us electronically, our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. However, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure, so whilst we will take all steps reasonably necessary to protect and ensure the security of your contact information we cannot guarantee it and any information you transmit to or from our websites is done so at your own risk.
4. We strongly advise you to keep confidential any password that you create for use on our website and not to share it with anyone. To ensure others cannot access your account please remember to log off after your visit and close your browser. This is especially important if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
5. The website babytoly.com may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We advise you to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. We would not knowingly offer or sell our products to children under the age of 18 and would not knowingly collect personal information from them. If a parent or guardian is aware that a child’s personal information has been provided in error, please contact us immediately at +90 530 790 06 02 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the details from our database.
7. Information we collect from you may be shared between all departments within Babytoly and our third party suppliers all of whom may use your data for amongst other things to:
· Communicate offers, promotions and other marketing services to you
· Customize your shopping experience
· Register you on babytoly.com
· Confirm your orders and delivery information
· Facilitate payment for your purchases
· Fulfill your order
· Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
· Respond to your customer service enquiries or requests
· Administer giveaways, contests, gift registries and similar promotions
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. When you register with Babytoly you will be given the option to receive information about products, promotions and special offers via mail and/or email. Please ensure that your preferences are taken into account by ticking the appropriate boxes as you go through the registration process on www.babytoly.com
8. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. If you wish to change your mailing preferences you may do so by logging into your account or by email at email@example.com or calling our customer service team on +90 530 790 06 02.
9. We may share your personal data with the police or other companies and organisations assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation and credit risk reduction when permitted or required to by law, or when trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions, or investigating fraud that has already taken place.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website: www.babytoly.com and purchase of any products from this website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website you agree to our Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit our website immediately.
1. The website www.babytoly.com ("the website") is owned and operated by Roza Limited, trading as 'babytoly.com'. References to "we", "us", or "our" are references to Roza Limited. We are a company registered in Turkey (company VAT number 4920264240), our registered office and address for correspondence is: Gökevler Mahallesi 2312.Sokak No:12/1 Esenyurt / İstanbul
2. We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as at each date you access the website. Your use of the website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
4. You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with this website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website.
5. All content and programming of the website is our property. Except as may be permitted by law, notwithstanding contractual prohibition, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, de-compile or reverse engineer any of the materials, software or content on the website without the written permission of Roza Limited. Use of the website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use only.
6. You agree not to impersonate any other person while using this website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our website, or use the website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose. You may not use the website for unlawful purposes or in any way that may damage our name or reputation or that of our affiliates.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the website and is compatible with the website.
8. We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
9. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, for all activity that takes place on your account, and for restricting access to your computer. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from your failure to do so.
10. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information contained on the website (other than User Material (as defined in clause 12. below) up-to-date and correct, although there may be times when this is not the case. If you notice any issue with the information on the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website (including our text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except where you are given a non-exclusive licence to use the intellectual property rights that you need to enable you to use the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you are not given any rights in respect of the intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership of, or other rights in relation to, any such intellectual property rights by virtue of using the website.
12. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites that we do not control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or operation of such linked website(s), or for anything provided (or not provided) by the third parties controlling such linked websites.
13. If you create a link to the website and we want you to remove it, we reserve the right to ask you to do so.
14. BABYTOLY brand and the logo are the trademarks of Babytoly and Roza Limited.