Babytoly's new premium quality 100% Peruvian Baby Alpaca Chunky yarns are very soft wool fibers
• Alpaca fibers are the main source of income for thousands of families living in the high Andes, in Peru. By choosing this yarn, you are actively contributing to local producers and rural families who make a living from alpaca farming. Thank you very much for this Social Responsible Participation to support these sustainable fibres and local manufacturers.
• Soft and cosy texture provides deep creativity and self-expression with its chunky character that brings with you a sense of discovery. These yarns create expressive and playful stitches that reflect the sense of heavy stitches and soft bulky textures. Works very well for making hand knitted kids clothing, crochet toys and for various creative projects; such as, accessories, beanies, scarfs, throws...
• The yarn is Alpaca friendly. Alpacas have to be sheared once a year in the summertime. This ‘haircut’ doesn’t hurt or harm the animal as farmers use animal-safe sheers to gently cut the alpaca hair. Alpacas can overheat quickly, especially in the hot Peruvian sun during the summer. In addition, young / baby alpacas can die from heatstroke if they don’t have their fur cut at least once a year. Therefore, this shearing is traditionally done every year, and it is very safe and healthy for Alpacas.
WASH & CARE
• High quality premium 100% Peruvian Baby Alpaca Wool
In order to preserve the original look as long as possible of the handicrafts made with Baby Alpaca wool, we advise you to follow washing instructions faithfully;
• Please hand wash your garment in lukewarm or cool water
• Gently swirl and press garment (do NOT twist or wring as this will distort garment)
• Rinse using the same gentle swirling, pressing method but in cool, non-detergent water
• Gently fold and press garment on the edge of the sink or basin to remove excess water (Do NOT twist or wring out)
• Reshape your delicate garment and lay flat to dry ♡
• All confirmed purchases of stock items are processed and shipped within 2-4 business days.
• Shipping costs are calculated at the time of check out according to your country and will be added to your total amount when completing your order.
• We ship all orders via international express shipping services such as UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT.
• All deliveries are tracked delivery. Customers will be sent an email that includes the Tracking details once item is shipped.
• Yarn Order shipping fees are determined by volume weight then will automatically be calculated and added to your total cost during check out. Please add yarns to your cart and then continue checking out to see the applied shipping rates to your location.
• The estimated delivery time after dispatch is 2-4 working days worldwide.